Thursday, February 14, 2013

Let's Get This Rolling! (Again)

Ahhh, here I go again, neglecting this poor blog and resurrecting it out of nowhere again. Here's to another attempt at constantly updating this blog for this upcoming (and already initiated) 2013 Racing Season.

In the next few days where I am either not riding, studying, or washing my family's cars, I will post/add the following:

  • Announce plans for this season
  • Introduce Collegiate Cycling plans
  • Change list of active sponsors
  • Post my own 2013 Racing Season Calendar
  • Post what happened during the 2012 Season
  • Post whatever else comes to my head.
One thing I can say is that I have a lot more motivation than I did in 2012 so I pushed my goals a bit. Hopefully I can constantly update this because I enjoy looking back at my old posts from 2 years ago =).

--DB

No comments:

Post a Comment