Tuesday, June 15, 2010

End of the Third Month Review

Dubbed “The Worst Month” of 2010 (So Far). It sucked so bad it’s funny. Get a load of this!

•375 Miles for the Month•One, 100+ Mile within 6 hours
•27 Hour Total Monthly Ride Time
•3 Interval Days lasting an hour or longer
•20 Miles In Less than 1 Hour, 6 Minutes
•San Bruno Hill Climb Route 18:10 or below
•Strength Train Once a Week
•Time Myself On Canada Road Stretch

Those were my goals at the beginning of the month, and i completed NONE of them. How terrible is that LOL.

For the month, i only did 303 Miles with a Monthly Ride time of 20 hours.

Thats What i’m supposed to be doing in one week!

SO let’s break it down. Rain towards the end of the month, but not enough to stop me. Homework stress, and I got sick with a heavy cold on one week. Then relationship problems with girlfriend, so i became discouraged to ride after the 27th, even on the damn trainer.

Then we have Junior Prom. Well really I honestly enjoyed it but it stressed me out enough to be disgusted about riding.

Damn, I hope April is Better!

No comments:

Post a Comment