Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Training Report 6/7-6/13

So my Training weeks will always start on a Monday, just to accomodate with school schedule, and it will end on Sundays of course.

So Monday and Tuesday, 6/7 and 6/8, were off days. Monday was intended to be a rest day, while Tuesday I had poll work.

Wednesday was the official start of the week (for this week) and I kicked it off by riding with Kenneth. When I met with him he had already started riding, but he and I continued to do Sprint Intervals on Callan, Southbound Sprint and Northbound recovery. Then we moved over to Gellert Boulevard for a more challenging sprint as the road there has some uphill resistance, Southbound. Kenneth finished early then I continued to South San Francisco's bart trails to close my ride up at around 30 Miles.

Thursday I took a Moderate-Hard pace to King's Mountain to do some climbing. I did the climb at about 32 minutes. My goal for this year is to get a 25 mintue climb on King's Mountain. During the climb, I realized my legs were out of shape for climbing, so I have to focus on climbing for the weeks to come.

Friday I was tired so I took an easy recovery ride via San mateo, on the Crystal Springs trails. The weather was great and it felt better with the loads of scenery.

Saturday I went back to Canada Road at a Moderate Pace, doing about 45 miles.

Sunday I had the opportunity to go back to Canada Road, but unlike Saturday I was able to go all the way to the town of Woodside.

This week was productive on the bike I'm too lazy to post the actual data, but I did about 195miles, 13hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment