Sunday, September 5, 2010

August 30 - September 5 Riding

Alright so I finished the last week of August, and the first week of September. This week was alright since I got to do a trip to Woodside on Wednesday, a really random day to go there. After Wednesday, I was getting a little exhausted, I think I was getting a little physical burnout, then it eventually turned into mental burnout. This was evident on Friday, when I was just so bored that I wanted to go home. On Saturday, I took a break because Saturdays are my long rides, and that would have made it even worst. But after learning that the Mt. Tamalpais Hill Climb and the Oakland Grand Prix are to be held the last two weeks of September, I snapped out of it and got back to business.

So I rode with Chance for about 50% of my ride (Sunday), and then just rode around South San Francisco. I got a flat tire when I got home so I guess I'm taking a day off tomorrow and I'll see if I can get that replacement tube soon!

But now that I've decreased workload and volume, I can extend actual "training" for the rest of September, meaning that I'll be doing intervals again, more hard rides, and less group rides, until October!

Total Distance: 125.67 miles
Total Ride Time: 8:41:26
Total Elapsed: 9:20:00

No comments:

Post a Comment