Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August 2010

August was my deadline for a 2000-mile goal. Well actually, the milestone was to be reached before school started, and I completed that goal. As you may have noticed, the colors of August are mostly greens. I took this month very easy to prevent burnout later on in the month, and I was pretty successful with that. Plus I'm remaining in my base period for a couple of more weeks, then after the Mt. Tamalpais climb in September, I'll transition into a more easier workload.

I improved a lot on the flats, but I felt like I ignored climbing and so September I'll do a little more climbing. I also need to work on an efficient crank rotation, and I need to integrate that to my climbing as well.

On another note, August had some great weather, and I had a lot of fun this August. It was great to have more riding partners, 2 to be exact, so that there's less boredom in riding. I'm not saying riding is boring in general, but It does get kind of boring when there's no one to talk to.

Anyways all I can see in September is regular riding, with a few training workouts next week since Mt. Tam is coming around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment