Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gentlemen, Start Your Planning!

I'm not sure if it was just me, but the NCNCA's calendar didn't show all the events. Last year, all the event dates were available around the first week of December, so my year was planned well in advance. However, since the first few months of the year are very general training, it doesn't really matter much.

Today I checked the NCNCA's website, and all the races were available. However, it won't be until tomorrow that I actually finish my yearly training plan. However, this Monday does mark the beginning of the Base 2 period.

That being said, starting tomorrow I'll begin updating this regularly (hopefully). Not daily, just regularly like at the end of the week or for a race report or any spontaneous thoughts.

I'm looking forward to planning out my year, which will include the list of the potential races I'm going to do. Here's something interesting: my two favorite races, the Pescadero Road Race and Burlingame Criterium, are on the same weekend! Looking forward to that!

And that's all for now, I will write again tomorrow for my training plan, and also my weekly report.

Here's the NCNCA schedule: http://ncnca.org/allevents

--D

No comments:

Post a Comment