Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 16 - August 22 Riding

(Click Picture to view full size)

Okay so this week went by so slow. I did have time for some rides, but I'm getting scared that I won't be able to do more than two hours each day. I don't know why but some days it takes me over more than an hour and half to do 15 miles, which is why my distance count is so low. I also took a two days off the bike, one was because of the first day of school and second was to bond with some friends.

On Monday I did an easy ride but I forget where I went. I believe I went to San Bruno because I was getting tired of Summer homework. On Wednesday and Thursday Kenneth and I met up to do some sprints with a slow-pace recovery for a very easy effort those days. Saturday I rolled down to Woodside at a pretty fast pace, for over 40 of the miles I maintained a 17mph pace until the hills came. And Sunday I rode with Nolan and Mario to the end of Sawyer camp, going back we "raced" our way back, which was a lot of fun, but drained me out. When I got back to South San Francisco, I did some more miles around Centennial Trail, the school and Chestnut.

Total Distance: 166.85
Total Ride Time: 11:26:01
Total Elapsed: 13:15:00

No comments:

Post a Comment