Monday, August 2, 2010

July 2010


July was a great month! Most of the days were spent doing high-intensity workouts on the bike to better prepare me for criteriums and intense situations during road races. I also experienced my first criterium (July 18th) which didn't go to well, but was still pretty fun

I spent 56 and a half hours on the bike and did 859.16 miles. I think this is good enough for just a CAT5 racer, plus most of my workouts were based on time, and I didn't care too much about the distance. When I return to my base period, I'll pay attention to both distance and time.

So this is the first time I'm going to post my log up on blogger, the colors mean the difficulty (green easy, red hard, blue race) and some of those codes are my workout abbreviations but that's not too important unless someone is dying to know, I'll post my personal key up.

For August, I'm going to spend the first week on a easy pace climbing, and next week I'll be doing the last of my intervals on flat roads. After that, school starts and I'll be riding more base miles. My next races are in September, I believe I have two or three depending if one of them gets cancelled.




No comments:

Post a Comment