Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 13- December 19 Training


(Click the picture to view full size)

This week was a little different because most of my workouts was done on a trainer. With the aid of youtube and unwatched DVDs, I was able to ride for a more prolonged time than I normally do. Usually I call it quits at around an hour because of the boredom, but lately I've been able to survive two hour rides without going crazy from the boredom.

So my trainer days were Tuesday and Friday to Sunday. On Tuesday I did a Max Cadence drill as well as Isolated Leg spinning. On Wednesday I went up San Bruno Mountain and saw Nolan on the way there, so we went up together at a high effort pace, which was a great wake-up call for the race, which is in about two weeks. On Thursday, I went at a relaxed effort to stay in aerobic level. Friday to Sunday consisted of Aerobic Endurance maintenance on the Trainer. I went over my goal of 10:30 by 10:42 which I was happy with.

BTW, my Cyclometer has been malfunctioning, and I've been relying on my SportsTracker GPS app on my phone, which is pretty accurate since it came up with consistent data compared with my cyclometer. I don't know IF I'll get a replacement anytime soon, but I've been using the stopwatch as a timer to time my workouts so I think it's okay.

That explains why my Cadence, Average Speed, and Distance has been missing.

If I had to guess I'm pretty sure that my Distance for the two hour trainer rides would be about 32 miles each, and the one hour ones at about 15.5 miles.

Happy Holidays!

Total Time: 10:42:22
Total Distance: ~155 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment