Saturday, December 4, 2010

Getting Back Into the Training Season!

That's right, starting Monday, December 6, my official training season will start. Of course, the hardcore training workouts don't start until March-April, but this is still the time where I completely overhaul my diet and my schedule. Of course, I'll be starting the Base 1 Period, which is pretty much like what I've been doing for the past month. That is, I'll continue cross-training through running and strength workouts, but I'll have minimum weekly hours.

On another note, I sent my application to join the Peninsula Velo Bicycle Club. I'll also be doing the San Bruno Hill Climb race. I've been very happy with some of the times I've been getting during regular rides, but I need to do at least 3 race effort trials before the actual race. This race is pretty important to me, because San Bruno Mountain is pretty much my training mountain and I think it's necessary for me to do okay! I'm going to post up my schedules and season goals as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment