Saturday, December 25, 2010

A New Way of Training

Hello! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas!

I'd just like to say that I'm now able to further share my training information with the use of Strava and GarminConnect. I'll be posting some meaningful rides using those sites and softwares.

Now that I have my hands on a Garmin Edge 500, I'll be able to monitor Heart Rate which means a little more accurate calorie counting and training zones. I'll also be able to find out Elevation gain.

Thanks to this, it will add more resources to training and better logging of information. Hopefully in the near future I can get the final piece of the training tool; the power meter.

On another note, I have a flat tire and I don't know If I'm going to purchase a new one or try to patch the tire up, but It did give me a 2:30:00 deficit which means my hours that I need to reach are 5:24:00 by tomorrow, but I'm not going to push myself to reach that because of San Bruno's race. I have a 17 Hour annual surplus anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment