Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekly Report 12/6 - 12/12




So week 1 of my Base Period is over, and I have 11 long weeks to train for the build period. This week's workload was a lot for Base 1, which means I have to lower the intensity during my rides a little. This might also mean that I might have to omit the PenVelo rides for a while, or at least do them every other week. Other than that, i missed my time goal by 51 Seconds!

Now that vacation is coming up, in the next few weeks I'll be visiting Woodside's two popular climbs, King's Mountain and Old La Honda to prepare for the San Bruno Hill Climb. That means I can start doing rides in the early morning!

Don't forget, I have a key that says what the colors mean!

Note: I don't have a scale I can weigh myself at the moment AND on Sunday's ride, my computer died so I used my Phone's GPS Tracker, and it counts stoplights and stop signs which adds "0" or ridiculously low speeds like 2mph to the average speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment